This year why not take the kids for a New Forest Safari or Coastal Tour. Exploring the Forest and the coastal area in one of our MG or Triumph sporting classics, the Range Rover Classic or the 7 seat Land Rover Discovery is a great day out with a selection of itineraries to chose from:
- The picturesque Beaulieu village and estate and riverside at Bucklers Hard with a garden barbecue on the terrace overlooking the River Stour at "The Master Builders". An ideal way to end the day after kayaking or exploring on foot.
- Exbury Gardens tour and sunset at Lepe Country Park with a beach party overlooking the Isle of Wight across the Solent. Watching the Sun go down is the perfect way to unwind!
- Coastal Tour via Hythe and the Pier, Lymington quayside and Christchurch quayside with a fish and chip supper on the riverside.
- New Forest Safari with a picnic in the forest or brunch at "Spot in the Woods"
- Gourmet Tour with breakfast at "Steff's Kitchen" in the Fairweather Garden Centre, Beaulieu, lunch at "The Jetty", Christchurch Harbour Hotel with stunning views over the harbour and then a drive along the coast to Milford on Sea and the "Verviere" Restaurant.
- The New Forest Bolderwood Arbetoreum Ornamental Drive is a "magical" route through the forest best seen from the glassy height of a Range Rover Classic or Land Rover Discovery
- "Camping in the Forest" (with our Rimor Motorhome or the Discovery plus camping gear) enables you to go off grid and enjoy the most stunning camping sites unique to this part of England. No electric hook ups and basic facilities with various locations to choose from some more remoter than others. All in the heart of the forest.
The classic Range Rovers and Land Rover Discovery are ideally equipped. Not only do they look the part they are very comfortable viewing platforms with large glass area and lofty driving position perfectly suited to a day out touring and sightseeing in the New Forest and along the coast - whatever the weather. The cars are equipped with automatic gearboxes and air conditioning, each capable of accommodating a family of 5 and in the case of the Discovery an extra couple of kids. While the Westminster Grey Range Rover Vogue SE is the king of the road on it's Pirelli Scorpion Verde tyres, we can take you off the beaten track with the Cairngorm Brown Range Rover Vogue equipped with Pirelli Scorpion STR tyres (M&S rated; 25% off road bias) and even further afield in the unstoppable supremely capable Land Rover Discovery with "All Terrain" tyres. The choice is yours.
Much of the inspiration for the tours came from www.forestandwaterside.info Well worth a visit whether you live in or near the Forest or are visiting for the day, a long weekend or short holiday.